Monday, August 26, 2013

Hazel And Company

Today let's not mention how long it's been since I've blogged (I still consider my baby "new" and he's still a handful!) Now that school is back in I plan to blog a little more!  I've been saving up projects to blog about all summer!  Oops look at that, we talked about it!

What we ARE talking about today is a friend of mine (Erin) who also has a new baby (way newer than mine) AND 6 kids (1 more than I have) AND she just reopened up her etsy shop!  Eh hem... trying not to hate her ;)  Just kidding!  She's easy to not hate and hard to not love!

The shop is called Hazel and Company Go check it out! You can also enter her giveaway here at the Hazel and Company blog. AND when you buy you can use the code GRANDREOPENING to get an extra 25% off!  Holla!


These emerald green earrings are my favorite!   






Large Tiffany Blue Metal Filigree Boho Earrings Dangle Dangly Lacy Lace Bohemian Hippie Chic
I love these Tiffany blue earrings too!


Large Cotton Candy Pink Metal Filigree Boho Earrings Dangle Dangly Lacy Lace Bohemian Hippie Chic
Oh but I love these bright pink earrings as well!! Good luck choosing which to get!  I might need them all!







1 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Sundi! Once again you've confirmed the fact which is known near and far...You, my dear friend, are incredibly awesome. :)