Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I {mustache} you a question... PHOTO VALENTINES

Poor little blog... I've neglected you.  I did however manage to find the time to share these photo valentines with you...


Just in time for Valentines day!  Well, not really.  Chances are, you have already bought/made and addressed all your kids valentines.  Chances are you are MUCH more on the ball than me.  But, if not, I made these little beauties using the program Picnik.  If you download Picasa 3, you are able to use the Picnik program through that.  It's sooooo easy and it's all FREE!  In fact I feel like I'm missing something when people talk about how great Photoshop is.  This may be a dumb question but check out Picasa and then tell me what I'm missing.  Seriously!  I'm a simple minded person and Picasa is such a simple program.



 So simple in fact, that I let my kids design their own valentines. The candy is taped inside the {  }


I can't even choose a favorite, I just love them all!




2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wouldn't have thought you'd come up with a cuter valentine than last year but....YOU DID! Those are absolutely adorable. Great job!

We need to get our Valentine's done tonight. So...see someone even farther behind than you!

And I'm going to check my phone messages right now...

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And....that's not actually true. It's not a huge surprise you came up with something even better! :)