Saturday, January 12, 2013

TONS of Ideas and Tutorials For Valentines Crafting


Getting ready for Valentines Month?

Last year I went a little Love Day crazy!  I made tons of easy and fun Valentines decorations and gifts!  I can't wait to break them all out again.  I love throwing in as many vintage touches as possible to my holiday decor.  Most of these posts have tutorials so check them out and have FUN!


3D Photo Valentines

Vintage Valentine's Mantel and Card Bunting

Embellished Candles

Faux Gumball Machine for Valentines

Love Day Button Ball

The "It's So Fluffy" Heart

Love Note Blanket

Top 6 Handmade Gifts For Girls

Embellished Bobby Pins

Love Song Bunting

2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE all your ideas. You really did go all out last year, didn't ya? That's awesome!

online florist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
florist