Sunday, January 20, 2013

{MORE} Embellished Bobby Pins!

Guess What?  I hit a million pageviews!!  This happened a while ago but I just realized it today (sad).  So today is the day I'm going to shout out a big WAHOO!!  And that's about the jest of it.

Oh wait!  I also have some hair pretties I'd like to share with you!  Don't you think these would make the perfect Valentine gift for all the pretty "little women" in your life?!


 I have shared all about how to make these in a post HERE titled Embellished bobby pins...however this collection is made mostly with fabric covered buttons.  They are soooo fast and easy and a great way to put your fabric scraps to use!

Remember only to use quality bobby pins (I like Mirianna brand) and plenty of felt and hot glue on the bottom!




4 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute! I especially love the little pink flower. I really need to try making some of these soon.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Have a look at my web blog : buy instagram followers ebay

Mickime said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I´m your newest follower! You blog is so beautiful, and I´m totaly in your tutorials!

online florist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.