Friday, January 11, 2013

Amazeballs Alert!!

 


So.... You know how some of you often ask me "Sundi who taught you to do all this?" and "who inspires you?"  and "who is your hero" and "hey Sundi, who is the craftiest, cleverest person you know?"  Ok so maybe I don't get asked those questions too often, but if I DID......there would be just one answer to all those questions and her name is ERIN!

Erin has been a neighbor, partner in crime and good friend of mine for a long time.  Everything she does inspires me and as it just so happens she has a brand new blog.  It's called Hazel & Company and it's amazeballs!

Erin is a lot like me in so many ways except she is even more crazy good at upcycling AND she's a genius with words!  I love reading everything she writes (see Erin, genius with words...Sundi, not genius with words).  I'm so excited to see what kind of clever things she has in store for this blog and I'm already loving everything she's done!

Go Check it out!  And become a follower!

Hazel & Company

this is Zoe and she made this shirt herself!

3 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wowzers. Thanks Sundi for such an awesome shout out. But I feel I should set the record straight. I may have taught Sundi a thing or two but she takes every idea, pattern or tip and makes it cuter, better...in fact, she Sundi-fies it and makes it awesome!

Thanks again, chickadee. You rock!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Went over to her site! She has some fabulous ideas! Happy Weekend!

Justina F. Lee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hazel & Company is such a cute name! Checking out her blog as we speak :-)