Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh The Many Things You Can Do With a Peasant Top Pattern!

Here is my most recent peasant top project, I know this pattern so well it only takes me about 20 minutes to throw a shirt together...



My model was feeling a little bit sassy and really just wanted to play with her new kitten.  I have made soooo many, many things with my peasant top pattern PDF that I bought off of Etsy. You can also find this pattern for a little cheaper at Walmart or somewhere but what I really love about PDF is that most of these patterns come to you in an email so you can print it as many times as you want and in as many sizes as you want.  I traced the sizes I needed onto posterboard in dress form and then in shirt form.  And then if I need them again or lose them (I do that a lot), I can just print them off again! I wish I had pictures of everything I've made! Apron dresses, nightgowns, mixed fabric tops, tops with pockets, dresses with appliques, the possibilities are endless!  I have even made a few for me!

Here are some pictures that inspire me.  Click on the link under the pictures to get your own pattern!

 Girls Peasant Top - Under Dress - Toddler - Peasant Top Pattern - Blouse Pattern - Girls Top Pattern  - 12M to 7T
 pattern link

 Peasant Double  Ruffled Dress - pdf tutorial - ebook 3M - 6Y
 pattern link

 WHIMSY COUTURE Sewing Pattern PDF Tutorial ebook Apron Twirl Peasant Tops/Dresses 0m through 12 girls
pattern link


 Whimsy Couture Sewing Pattern Tutorial ebook Easy Peasant Top/Dress many sizes PDF
pattern link


The Izzy BoBizzy Pop Top and Dress - PDF Pattern -  ZOZOBUGBABY Patterns
pattern link

6 comments:

Steph and Hunter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

4 adorable kids and you still find time to conquer the crafting world! Jealous!

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh the peasant top! I'm so glad you introduced me to this pattern at an enrichment activity! Just last Sunday I was scrambling to find a shirt to match my 2 year olds skirt for church...so I grabbed one of her long sleeve shirts from last fall, cut the sleeves short, and ran it through the sewing machine with elastic thread! Wha-la!! An outfit for church in less than 5 minutes! So- thanks Sundi!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! I love that top! It looks so so cute on Averi. Where did you get that fabric??

Leisel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is the blue flowered top the same pattern as the white eyelet top? If not, I'm not seeing the pattern link for the blue one... Could you direct me to the right place?

Leisel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is the blue flowered top the same pattern as the white eyelet top? If not, I'm not seeing the pattern link for the blue one... Could you direct me to the right place?

Sundi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Leisel it's the same idea (not sure if it's the same pattern) you just attach the elastic differently around the neck. Instead of a casing you would use a thin elastic or
thread on the inside of the neck line