Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So Much To Do and Too Much Inspiration!

 toys on the wall


Is that even possible?  I'm not sure.  I'm already heading into the "nesting" phase of my pregnancy (except with me I have a need to "re-nest" the entire house"

Thought I'd share with you some of the inspiration I've been fighting with....

I'm not even sure where to start....  I love this room from Kelle Hampton, I'm thinking of adding some ideas from this room to my playroom.  She adhered a bunch of vintage toys on the wall with velcro!
Genius!!!


start over!  I'm redoing the girls rooms to look like this room!


Photobucket

 This girl has got some major photography skills too!  I love the retro-ness of her lifestyle and photographs!  Super inspirational blog.........sigh....... I need a new camera!


  
  
 More playroom colors and ideas.....I love the pop of red with the pastels.
 
 
 
 
I think this loft is just the cat's meow!!  I would need to ad on to my house to do this...now I'm really dreaming!

For the Boy's room...

I already bought these shelves from Ikea for Jack's room and painted them a light blue but I still need to hang them...grr.......

 
This is similar to the colors I have going on in Jack's (soon to be "the boy's") room.  I even have a similar rug from Ikea. The reason I love this room is because it helps me to believe that I can have many different pieces of furniture in a room and they can all be different colors!  I struggle with that concept because a lot of people just don't do it... but I do, and I'm constantly asking myself..."is it okay to be this colorful?"
 
As for the rest of the house I think I'll leave that for another post. But don't worry those rooms will get their turn to have a dream as well!
 
As for a certain tea pot in my house, it will soon be getting a turquoise paint job and some brand new flowers :) 
 

0 comments: