Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring/Easter Decor {better late than never}


 Here is a picture of my Mom's table centerpiece (my inspiration).  She had so many adorable Spring accents the last time I visited but this is the only thing I got a good picture of.  The yellow flowers are cut from her Forsythia plant (as are the ones below)  They are the first flowers to bloom around here!  Perfect for Easter!



Here's my entryway...nothing special but I saw this free bunny printable  here on Craftily Ever After and thought, "I can handle that!"  Go check hers' out it's in a much cuter frame than mine and grab a free printable while your there!

P.S. Any ideas for my lampshade?  It needs to be ruffled or fabric flowered or SOMETHING!

3 comments:

Mariam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Like what you have done. You have been busy painting(table). Or is that a different table?

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your stuff is always so cute! I found this lamp forever ago and have been trying to think of somewhere to put it in my house. Maybe you could put it to use better than I have.

http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-lamp-ruffles-love.html

Kendra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! I think the lamp would look awesome covered in a cute black and white damask fabric. You could add ruffles in there too, maybe yellow ones? Good luck. I'm expecting to see it when it's done!