Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Dresses


 Aren't they cute?!!  Sadly the youngest two weren't feeling much like posing...
 At. All.
 But my big girls were!!

 Lydia and Addy's outfits are much the same ( an embellished t shirt and double ruffle skirt)  Don't worry I plan to explain every detail in an upcoming tutorial!
 Averi's dress as you can see started as a t shirt that was made into a full dress.

A better shot of the detail





 I'm pretty excited to show you how I did this rosette shirt because it has been tested in the wash twice (even before this pic was taken) and it's holding up wonderfully!!  As you may have heard me mention before, I hate sewing or embellishing things just to find out they don't wash well.  FRUSTRATING!


 Of course we all had to paint our toes for Easter Sunday.  

Thanks for letting me boast (in the form of a zillion pictures) of my cuties!  Sadly this is the first time (since having 3 girls) that I have made all 3 of their Easter dresses.  It's kind of hard making anything for little girls when I ALWAYS have to do THREE!!  Luckily I kept it simple this time :)  And looking at these pictures is quickly bringing me to the sad reality that I may just have 2 little girls and one big girl now.  They grow up sooo fast!

15 comments:

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously. I am so envious of those dresses! And your talent. Pretty much everything you are! :) Love them! Brooklynn even had a bit of envy. She LOVED Lydia's bow!

Kelli said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are so stinkin cute Sundi! I love each of them! I love all of the different embellishments and fabric combos. You are one talented lady! I think that rose embellishment would be perfect for some baby onesies I want to fancy up. Too cute!

Diane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh how I love those outfits! Beautiful job!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They turned out so cute! Can't wait to share in our Fourth Friday Features later this month!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They turned out so cute! Can't wait to share in our Fourth Friday Features later this month!

Sally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable! I LOVE the fabric you used...so cute!
Sally
loveofhomes.blogspot.com

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously loving these!!! Can't wait to see the tutorials. Following you,
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

The Sisters Stuff said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need to have a sewing day with you again! Seriously! I love them all. How about you make them and I buy them. Deal.

The Sisters Stuff said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not sure why it put that blog name?

Jenn Ruggles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would love to know how to make that t-shirt dress, it's so cute.

Mad Hadder said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, I would appreciate a tutorial on covering the suitcases with scrapbook paper. Thanks! Love your ideas.

blissfulsewing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is awesome! I would love to try something like this.
www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous!!! Thanks for linking up to Flaunt It Friday! :) Hope you will come back and visit!

Sarah
@ www.dottedlinecrafts.com

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your children are gorgeous and so are their dresses! I love your fabric choices! I just love how ruffly and feminine the skirts are!

Recipes We Love said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are fabulous and your kids are too cute! i saved this to my favorites. My goal of the summer is to learn to sew. My Mom has offered to teach me just haven't gotten around to it. Hoping I can eventually make something like this!