Friday, March 23, 2012

Have You Missed Me?



Most people haven't even noticed I'm gone.  All my hits these days come from pinterest.  Which is pretty cool too.  But for those of you who are avid followers of my blog...(yeah, both of you) maybe your feeling a little like "somebody that I used to know".  Please don't feel this way.  It's not you...it's me ;).  I've been a little sick lately and you can probably guess why.  Don't worry though I'll feel better soon and when I do I will have TONS more projects and good things to come.  Meanwhile...feel free to browse my plentiful tutorials.

Oh and can I just dare you to not fall in love with this song?  I dare you to not dance and sing along too!  I love this song and group.  I want to BE this song.  I want to be the guy with long hair...is that weird?  He's so hard core!  I love it!  Let me know what you think about all their cool tricks.

P.S. I'm due the beginning of October

6 comments:

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I did miss you .. and I'm Soo stinking excited for your little family to add a member you makes the cutest kids!!!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always miss ya when you're absent from the internet! :) Congrats on the new bean! Hope you get feeling well soon!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad you're feeling a little bit better! So excited for you! Congrats!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We can't wait to meet the new little one. :)

And, yes, I adore that song. I was seriously addicted to it awhile ago. And now that you've reminded me of it's existence...I will be playing it non-stop from now on...

Kelli said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on the baby Sundi! Hope the "morning sickness" (ha! it's more like all day/all night sickness) goes away soon!

Jamie and Shane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have wondered...thanks for updating. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the music. Love, love, love it. Happy Easter.