Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Snapshots

These pictures were all taken with my phone so excuse the quality.  This Valentine (above) just melts my heart.  A few nights ago Addy was addressing her Valentines and Mike said to her "Addy make sure you give the cute boy that you like TWO pixie sticks!"  He was teasing her of course and she rolled her eyes at him as she always does.  Later that night she went downstairs and secretly made this Valentine for him.  She couldn't wait to give it to him!  It says "For the cute boy (you) I put two pixie sticks" 

Knock, knock, knock and run, run, RUN!




I also got a really sweet Valentine from my Lydia.  She took a lot of time to type (each in a different color and font that we downloaded off pinterest of course!  LOVE all the free fonts  there!)  a letter to each person in our family.  Each Valentine was very personal and loving.  I feel so blessed to have so many LOVES in my life!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So sweet! I love Addy's valentine for Mike.

That's awesome that you do the knock and run type of Valentines. Ryan said they did that when he was a kid, too.

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You seriously have the most beautiful children! And they're sweet too! You're a lucky woman! :)

Jerry and Kay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I have recently become a follower of your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. All the information to accept is on my blog which is jerryandkay.blogspot.com

You share great ideas!
Kay