Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Queen of Hats


You know like the "Queen of Hearts" but the "Queen of Hats"?  Get it?  Yeah, you get it.  My wonderful friend and fellow blogger, Erin from Shakespear's Stage, made this hat out of a sweater!  I think it's sooo adorable!  Head on over and check out her simple tutorial.  Erin makes all kinds of amazing hats.  I wish I had pictures of all the noggin frosting she's created for my kiddos!  She's so funky! 
I'm playing catch up around the house today but hope to be back tomorrow with
um......gosh..... uh...........SOMETHING!!


2 comments:

hannah singer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute hat, love the colors!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL....queen of hats. Thanks sweet girl! And noggin frosting? Oh my. I love that! Thanks for featuring my hat. You're the best! :)