Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faux M&M..... I Mean Gumball Machine


For Christmas my sweet neighbor and her daughter gave this to me.  Ok, so she they didn't give it to me, they gave it to my daughters.  But I've kinda taken it over.  They brought it over filled with Hersheys Hugs and Kisses.  When I was at the grocery store the other day and saw Valentines M&M's and CANDY CORNS? (yeah, that's right, candy corns), I was pretty excited to make this my newest Valentines decoration!

Stay tuned for the rest of my "Valentines House".  I will be revealing it slowly this week and next.  I've never decorated for Love Day before so I'm kind of busy and excited about it!


I'M IN LOVE WITH LOVE!!!


Here's a link to the gumball machine tutorial she used from Libby James.
The only difference is that Steph, (the sweet neighbor), added a little "hugs & kisses" vinyl.  I love it!

I think I might make a few for teachers gifts or for my church ladies!




Click here to see where else I link up!

14 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute! I can't wait to see your lovey-dovey house. :)

carina@a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

just found you through hannah. i cannot believe you found valentine's candy corn. my husband will be over the moon if i get him some. love that gumball machine - so cute!!

A To Zebra Celebrations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

first time visiting!!! fun blog!

Libby James said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is AHHHdorable! What a sweet gesture! Your neighbors obviously ROCK!! I love the hugs&kisses too. Super cute!! And Vday candy corn?... I am now on the hunt!! :)

Tutus & Tea Parties said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, I love it!

I'd love for you to link up and share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/search/label/Link%20Party

Jen @ Creating with the J's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CUTE!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for sharing at Overflowing with Creativity! My new giveaway started TODAY!

XO, Aimee

{Giveaway} Customizable Frames, Signs, Decor

Jenn Lifford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! I love those Valentine's candy corns {they would be perfect for me as they look adorable but I am not tempted to eat them!}
Jenn :)

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute!

Mindie Hilton said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Really cute gumball machine. Besides my weekly Anything goes Fri-Monday linky, I am hosting a Valentine contest with some great prizes. I hope you will link up for a chance to win.
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

Patti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is great - took me a few minutes to figure out what it was made from!
Please stop over to enter my giveaway for digital scrapbook software!

Trish - Sweetology101 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really think this is a cute/neat idea. Way to go...here from I heart naptime. Definitely caught my eye. I submitted it to edible crafts b/c I thought it was cute and original.

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have seen these floating around!! Such a cute idea... I think I need to make some of these or my boys!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hеllo, its ρleaѕant ρarаgraph regагding meԁіa prіnt, ωe аll unԁeгstand mеdia is
а fаntastic souгce of іnfoгmatiοn.


Rеview mу wеb site; www.2applyforcash.com
My site - Online Payday oan