Monday, January 9, 2012

Crazyness

These last few weeks I have felt like an utter mess. I speak to you tonight from my phone lying in bed. Over the holidays I got some sort of 3 week flu or parasite, or.....who the heck knows what it was but I haven't been feeling myself ever since. I think I need to start running again....blech! Tonight I fear that I will be awakened by other sick people manifesting their illness with gushing fluids coming out either ends of their little bodies....eeeeee, I hope not!

On a different but somewhat related note, the picture above was taken last week of my paps and me. Our little flu problems pale in comparison to what he went through this month. He had open heart surgery and has been a heck of a trooper about it. I don't think I could even come close to expressing with words what my dad is to me. I know everyone says their dad is the best but mine really is! He is supportive and loving above all and at all times. He is kind, smart, selfless, funny, helpful, spiritual and strong to name a few others. I am so grateful for him and his example and well....I'm just hoping this surgery will help it so that I can have him around for a long long time. I could go on and on but I'll stop. I'm tired and still blogging from my phone so what do you expect?

The moral of the story today is.... go hug someone you love and let them know how much you care. Goodnight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

hannah singer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh, hope you are feeling better!

my pops had open heart surgery eleven years ago, scary thing. all is well now! praying the same for YOUR dad! xo

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet post. :) I hope your dad is back to %100 no time!

(I don't know my blog isn't updating your blog on blogroll.....weird, right? I've been wondering the same thing. Oh, and Of Course you can feature my hat :) Thanks chickadee!)

P.S. We need to have Averi over! Sorry I've been a slacker in that department.

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH! And I hope you and all your wee ones get all better soon! I'm so sorry you've had it so bad.

Jamie and Shane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yikes...I had the same symptoms last year. 3 weeks. And it turns out I had some sort of food poisoning. Hope you're feeling better (and the same for your dad!) Jamie in AZ

Pam from Over the Big Moon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been so behind on reading blogs... I didn't even know about your dad. So glad you guys could all be there for him and I hope he is doing well!