Thursday, December 22, 2011

Love Me Some Kool-Aid

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kool Aid for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

What do you think of when you hear someone say "Kool-Aid"?  I think of this awesome girl from middle school Gym class who always had a really pretty reddish pink hair color.  I know that's weird but she said that she dyed with Kool-Aid.  Awesome right?  Yeah, it was.  What's your favorite Kool-Aid memory?

Well, besides the fact that my kids would give up their right arm for a drink of Kool-Aid at any given moment....... their are also some other pretty sweet uses for it!

After checking out this site.....Kool-Aid

I'm kind of freaked out by how much I've been missing out on!  Key Lime Pie, Double Berry Smoothies, Triple Lemon Layer Cake!!  Yumm!!!

Also...visit Kool-Aid's facebook page,
Kool-Aid

and click on the "Noches de PelilKoola tab for a Kool-Aid coupon and also a schedule of upcoming Sunday Movie Nights and downloadable movie specific bingo cards for the entire family to play during the movie while you sip on some sort of Kool-Aid or delicious Kool-Aid recipe cause guess what? (Wow that was a run on sentence)  Each bingo card contains a recipe on the back!  Family Movie, Bingo, Dessert!!!  How cool is that?  I think something like that would be a really great thing for my family!

So...What's your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? I like Tropical Punch flavor but I also love any of the Kool-Aid Jammers for the kiddos. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: