Sunday, December 4, 2011

Looky What I Made!

Pin It

Click here for the stocking and print on fabric tutorial
I have a whole homemade stocking tutorial in the works for you all but you will have to wait until Tuesday.  My computer is up and running again!  Yay! And I'm working on getting my printer to work again so that I can personalize these babies!  Oh just you wait and see!  I promise you won't be disappointed.  Tomorrow I have a special guest poster coming to visit.  Ahhh I can't wait to see what she has!  Until then, Adios!

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the vintage, but modern look/feel of these! Does that even make any sense? It does to me! So cute!

Katie@{The Allred Abode} said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this idea! I would love for you to link up to my new party, Monday Myriad Linky Party