Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Show And Tell Tuesday {magical spray paint}

Looky what I got! This beauty was 25.00 at the thrift store! I was so stoked because it's a comfy couch that is actually pretty easily changeable! So I turned it into........



Wait for it.......





This!!
I love it! It just needs a little help. It really needs some flowery or ruffley pillows. The cushion needs to be made smaller and the fabric on it tightened.

While I was at it, I went a little crazy with the left over spray paint (Catalina Mist by Krylon), and painted...
The lamp and the crate.

It's still a major work in progress though. I wish so badly that I was able to look at things in my house and say, "ok, looks good, I'm done". Not happenin. There needs to either be another crate or something else under that table. Any ideas? Oh and what in the world am I going to put in those candlesticks (also spray painted) after Halloween?





2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that couch. You did an amazing job! And I'm glad to see a post, you slacker. :)

As for under the table and what to put into the candlesticks? No clue there. Surely you can find something on Pinterest though to inspire you?!

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOSHY POSHY!! I was thinking that was amazing but now I know it is! I say with the candlesticks, you should put holiday or season stuff you have amazing taste and your super creative! Under the table I think you could put something else under but it looks wonderful the way it is! ...

LOOOOVE Your posts!!!