Monday, October 31, 2011

I Was Featured On "Tip Junkie" Top Ten!

I know I shouldn't toot my own horn but I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!  So excited, that I was moved to actually put up a "followers" option (finally!) on my blog.  So if you are coming here for the first time or for the millionth time, be sure to make yourself a follower (I hate that word), maybe I'll change it to "likers".  What ya think?

AND.... be sure to check back this week and next for an opportunity to win a giveaway!

Click here to see this week's Top Ten on Tip Junkie!

6 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Toot away! That is all kinds of AWESOME! Great job :)

Pam (Haslem) Dana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It really is exciting! Congrats again! Can't wait for us to do a blog swap!

Pam
www.overthebigmoon.com

Mariam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your Awesome Sundi!!!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes. Definitely lunch this week. It has too crazy busy around here. I need to do something fun and frivolous. What day should we go? Thursday?

Leilani said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How stinking cool is that! I am so happy that you are becoming a famous blogger...you have the skill:)

Nana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have a great blog. Love the Halloween Gnome. (what a cutie pie)
When I saw the felt balls I thought What the heck can you do w/ those? Then you showed us VERY COOL. Awesome that you were on Tip Junkie, go ahead and toot your own horn!