This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
• Net10 Unlimited is a great deal. You get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text, and data, for $50 a month.
• There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Net10 only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
This could be something useful for business or even in your everyday life.
• The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
Umm... Let's pause right here. That sounds AWESOME!! I have been looking for something for a long time that would be a cheap way to have a home phone (we currently don't have one). I mostly need an extra phone so my oldest can call me when I'm out yapping the neighbors ear off AND for the times when I lose my phone and just need to hear it ring so I can find it!! Having another mobile phone in the house would be PERFECT for that and I can't believe it starts at 15.00!!
• With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
• Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/month.
• Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
• Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
International Long Distance:
• Long Distance Service is available to over 75 countries, for about 15 cents per minute on calls originated in the US.
• International Neighbors program is currently available to Canada and Mexico. This program gives you a special phone number that your family and friends can use to reach you at your NET10 number.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00
• Phones with essential features, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00
• Full QWERTY keyboard phones, slider phones, and touch screen phones, with all the basics plus great app capabilities, camera and video recorder, web access, etc., available for under $60.00
For more info, What Rob has to say Real NET10 customer
I really liked this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JDEDY1kRI&feature=related
You can also check out Net 10 on Twitter or Facebook!
I gotta be honest, I'm kind of excited/curious about this!
Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee