Monday, October 31, 2011

Gnomeri The Gnome

gnome costume
 I wish so badly I had finished this in time to give a tutorial and perhaps help an indecisive reader find a costume.  Next year.  I promise!

gnome costume
 So last night I decided to finally let the girls watch Harry Potter (just the first one).  I'll be honest, it was magical.  The whole time I am trying to take these pictures Averi is telling me the entire plot line of Harry Potter.  I tell ya, this one never stops talking.
girls gnome costume
Here is a close up of the skirt, it was an old sheet that I added to.  As you can see it's super easy.  Averi wants to wear it all year long :)  The hat is made from two wonky felt triangles sewn together, the leggings are from an old t shirt and the shoes were spray painted. You can find the tutorial for spray painting shoes here

For more gnomish fun visit Over The Big Moon for free gnome printables and activities.



I hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 linked at Somewhat Simple


4 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow. Not only is that stinkin' cute. But I can't believe how FAST you pulled that together!

Impressive. Very impressive.

Pam (Haslem) Dana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That costume turned out amazing! Do you mind if I link this on my Gnome Pre-K Pack post?

Be sure to link it up at 4th Friday Finale too!

Pam
www.overthebigmoon.com

Mellissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It amazes me how people can come up with this stuff on their own! She is the cutest little gnome around, for sure! Great job!

Amy Williams said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Although these bushmen possibly seldom thought about dieting (if ever), they were having a pure natural treatment that would eventually be wished by dieters all over the world! Hoodia Gordonii reduces calories intake by 2,000 calories a day. Curb your Appetite with Hoodia Supplied in boxes of 90 tablets, this definitely is much more than other hoodia goods. Despite having unlimited access to food, the Hoodia subjects lost weight without feeling hungry.