Saturday, October 15, 2011

Adele......

Adele celebrities      Adele.





 I think she might be my new favorite.  Sorry Ingrid.  If you have been living under a rock for a while then maybe you haven't heard of her.  If so, her songs are playing on my blog right now.  She is AMAZING!  For some reason I had the inclination to google a picture of her today and was shocked to find out what she looked like (apparently *I* have been living under a rock).  She's not what I pictured at all.  I'm just going to come out and say it, she's not a tooth pick like 99.9% of the women in the music industry.  She is beautiful!  I love her music and with out saying too much (because I have a habit of doing that and then offending people, grrrr I hate that) I'm just going to say that I absolutely LOVE it that she is not a bean pole. It shows that she is comfortable in her skin and knows that she is talented and beautiful.  Or at least it seems so.




That is one of the things I love about Ingrid Michaelson as well.  She doesn't try to be all crazy trendy.  She got started selling CD's out of her car.  Now she is famous but somehow she seems unchanged by it all.  I LOVE that!!  When you have an amazing talent like these ladies, you don't need all that other fluffy stuff!


I have a secret wish (uh oh it's about to become UN secret) to learn one of her songs on the piano and then sing it WHILE I play.  I have never been able to do that before so it would be a huge accomplishment for me!  I can only play a teensy bit so it would take a lot of work and to sing while you play is like...um... WAAAAY harder than chewing gum while walking.


*Sigh*.......the problem with me is that I have A LOT of "dreams" so I have a hard time concentrating on just one.  I have "hopes and dreams A.D.D.".  I guess the good thing about having lots of hopes and dreams is that a lot of them have already come true. 


One of those dreams is to have more than 3 people read my blog.  Hmmm still waiting on that one ;) 


Another dream I have is to be the best Mom I can be to my little sweeties.  That's a pretty big one so it kinda gets in the way of all the others.  I guess I shouldn't say "gets in the way", but it comes first....or at least it should.  I'm sure you all know the feeling. 


What are your "secret dreams"?

6 comments:

Loni said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi are you trying to become a professional blogger? If you are, I have seen a couple of blogs that tell you how to get followers, make money from it, etc. Maybe you have already seen them. Also, my secret dream is to be able to sew as well as you! :)

Steph and Hunter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I found your blog a little while ago and have been reading! The secret is out, I am a blog stalker! Ha ha! Just trying to make all of your dreams come true:)

Anyway, if you want to add us, our blog is hunterandsteph.blogspot.com

Sundi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loni, All the pictures you posted on your blog of the new things are cute! Where are those yellow pillows? I just noticed them. I've decided that you MUST post pictures of your entryway. It's soooo cute!! Then I can feature it on my ALREADY professional blog. In answer to your question I already AM a pro blogger......NOT! Ha ha! I don't know what I'm doing... I love to blog and share my thoughts and crafts so I'm trying to get enough readers that it will pay a little. It's a far fetched dream I know, but I'm having fun trying. I have seen one blog with helpful tips on how to do that. It has helped a little. Thanks!

Mariam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, Love the post. I love her song, Rollin in the deep. Love you too. I think you have class.

Mellissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing your post. I have been living under a rock (it's all I can do with going to school full time and being a mom full time), because I had no idea who she was. She's just as beautiful as her voice is.

Good luck with your dream to play piano and sing at the same time! You can do it! Especially because you got more than three people to read your blog, so now you can concentrate on the piano thing! ;)

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Adelle, too. Her voice is amazing and she *is* gorgeous.

I look forward to hearing you play that song and sing it. I know you can do it! *imagine me with pom-poms*

Glad you called today. Thanks for being such an awesome friend :)