Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I read this in a magazine in the waiting room of the doctors office. I liked it so much that I took a picture with my phone so I could remember it and share it with all my friends who think they CAN'T be or AREN'T creative. I say PHOOEY!!!



Click here

To find the coupons for Joann Fabrics COUPON COMMOTION sale!!!! Woohoooooo!!! I'm pretty excited about it. Lots of coupons, oodles of possibilities! So go on down to your local Joann's and make something!! Ok, it totally sounds like I'm doing an ad for them today. I'm not. No one is paying me! I just wanted to share my excitement about the fact that I can use MORE THAN ONE COUPON at Joann's!!! Whoa... I know, it's a completely foreign idea. You have two more days to get over there, hopefully that is enough time for you to wrap your brain around it. ;)

This is what the quote in the picture said...

"Too many people believe that creativity is a talent with which some people are born and the rest of us can only envy. This is a negative attitude that is completely mistaken. Creativity is a skill that can be learned, developed and applied."
~Edward De Bono


I'll be honest, I don't know who Edward De Bono is...but he obviously knows what he's talking about! Be creative!

0 comments: