Sunday, September 11, 2011

EASIEST Little Guy Tie Tutorial EVER!!! I promise!!


Ready? Ok, you'll need your husband for this one, (unless you know how to tie a tie which I don't). Our little guy was asleep so we grabbed one of his ties that fits him well. I had Mike tie a Men's tie that I bought at the D.I. as short as the other one. It took him a few tries and he had to tie it while wearing it, but it didn't take long.
Once you get it where you want it. Snip it.


Attach an elastic.

And your done!!!

I'm off to the thrift store tomorrow to find more ties!

The wonderful thing is that ties are usually only a dollar or two at the thrift store.... AND, they always have a HUGE selection! Skinny ties or regular ties look best since a regular Men's tie ends up being a fat tie on a child.

This whole process took me about 15 minutes and most of it was spent getting the tie the right length.


"Ok Mom, I'm off to the office.... I'm sorry but I don't have time for kisses!"
Oh I love you! My little man!

3 comments:

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well, look at you. Aren't you just all kinds of brilliant? :) That is an awesome idea! I love it. And...what the??? He's getting so big!

McOmberFam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously Sundi, you are an answer to my prayers! I have been searching and searching for ties and here in Cali, I can't find too many! Thank you so much! You are a genius.

mtre8 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do you have a facebook page. I would love to see your updates on fb.