Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jack

I still don't have a computer :( but I had to document this... I don't know what really counts for a babies first sentence but today jack said his first grammatically correct sentence. He drew a picture with a pencil and then climbed down off his chair with the paper in hand and said "Mom look!! I drew picture. See? ABCD. Ok so that wasn't grammatically correct at all, BUT, it made sense. He is such a sweet heart! My girls can't get enough of him either.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awww all your kids melt my heart!! YAY for a full sentence!

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, I can't get enough of him :) and now he's pushing his car that he can sit on and drive saying: bye bye jack.

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.s. This is lydia.

Zach said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I adore him. He is seriously the sweetest little boy alive. So, this is the first time I've looked at your blog in AGES. It is amazingly cute!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Zach said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oops, I'm logged in under Zach...I'm assuming you'll realize it's Shanna. haha