Monday, June 20, 2011

still revamping

(a picture of a easter dress set I did for some 5 year old twins and a ten year old darling in Kanosh) I was waiting to see if she would send me some pics of the little beauties modeling their dresses but alas I think their mommy got busy and forgot (go figure ;)) She is adorable and sweet so I'll forgive her.


Ok. So I struggle. I want to be one of those awesome crafty blogging mommies, and I know that I definitely do enough sewing and crafting to fill up endless blog posts...but...I'm lazy. I kind of care and I kind of don't. So bare with me as I endeavor on a journey to discover what kind of a blogger I really am and what THIS blog is all about. Our cheap cheap chickadee blog has moved here (no literally HERE don't try clicking on the word here) and here (ok, you can click on that one). I will be reposting some of my favorite posts from that blog here. I apologize for the repeats. And tune in once in a while for some family fun, bad grammar, and crafty goodness!

3 comments:

Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Don't try to be superwoman! I just talked to a friend who stole her nephews for the night because her sister was treating them like poop and spending all of her time crafting. Now I'm not saying you're anything NEAR that. I think you're an awesome mommy and I'm amazed at all you manage to get done.

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'll try not to treat my kids like poop Chanelle, but I must say, sometimes they do SMELL like poop...a certain child in particular ;) I'm right there with you though... that's not the kind of mom I want to be!

ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

K I am terrible because I never blog anymore! I post pics to mine just to have them for my blogbook but I LOVE this blog! I am going to be addicted now;) u have a beautiful family and u are n amazing crafty mom without going overboard( you know there is such thing;) u r awesome!!