Monday, March 21, 2011

project pictures (reposting and blog consolidating)






Blast From The Past

Ok, most of these pictures are from 2009!! That is why most of it may seem a little out of date but I was just going through my picture files and wanted to put them up. I need to take pictures of some the recent outfits I've made. My girls are getting sick of being models though. Anyone have a five year old I can borrow?














This picture is kinda silly, but I posted it to show the difference between the short sleeve peasant and the long-ish sleeved (4 pictures down).




Holy look at that hair!!! I had to post it though, she is still cute right? This was first thing in the morning......ok it was ten. :/








Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Preview

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Flowers!



Are we loving the backdrop here? I chose it especially for this project. I call it....cement ;)



this one pictured above is meant to clip on your shirt around the neckline :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hair Clips/Broaches




and more...







Need to get a clearer picture of this one. She does look cute though doesn't she?




0 comments: