Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Music

I've decided that I need to listen to music more often. It's the only thing that seems to bring me back down to earth. Everyday I wake up in a panic thinking of all the things that I need to do, to accomplish, to finish! But when I listen to a good song, somehow everything falls into perspective for me and I remember what is really important. My family, my religion, and enjoying life and the beauty that surrounds me. I've added a few songs to my playlist. I LOVE playlist.com and Pandora! Feel free to tune in to my grooves anytime :) Happy listening!
Click here tor here my favorite Pandora station.

2 comments:

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

mom- that was a good post. although it was a little odd. thanks for posting anyways! -Lydia

Kimber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lydia is so funny. I am going to try that because I too have been feeling overwhelmed at all I have to do in one days time and I generally freak out, sometimes on my kids too.
My kids love you and they have been playing music class :) Its cute.