Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stuff I should have blogged but put on facebook instead...

We all know that facebook updates are a lot easier to keep up on than blogging....the question is how far can you go back on your updates? I don't have the answer to this and I don't journal, therefore I have decided to copy and paste some of my favorite facebook updates and put them here. Just in case I want to read them 5 years from now. This clump of quotes starts February 2011 and progressively goes back to May 2010...
Lydia's cousin was talking and wondering to her about what high school will be like she said to her "if you want to know what high school will be like all you have to do is watch High School Musical, scary stuff"
We were walking out of a public bathroom and I asked Averi "did you wash your hands" and she said "yup, clean as wieners!" Then I laughed and she said "oops I don't think that's what I meant to say". She is always trying to come up with her own catchy "Dr. Phill-like" sayings ;)!

Mike has announced to me that he is "tired of all this pretty stuff", he needs a "man cave". Really? I thought I was gonna ride this out a little longer.
Today Averi gave me a big hug and said "Mom I love you as pies". She is so strange. I love her.


I wish I lived in a Musical........music makes my heart fly!!!
good news, bad news. I found another mop. But now I can no longer use "the dog ate my mop" as an excuse for the floor not being clean........
I must have misplaced my pimple disappearing machine. I'll try not to leave the house today ;)
Feeling pretty blessed today....
I strive daily to embarrass my kids :)
The sugar plums are dancing and bouncing off the walls. I have a feeling this is going to be a magical Christmas.
Lydia thinks that I am the only "mean mom in the world". Could you all please start being a little meaner? Or at least show your mean side when she comes to your house ;)
Averi says "I don't really care if I get coal because I can just make little coal dolls out of it and also help Dad build a fire." Oh I just love my girlies!!!
Jack is getting angry that these oranges won't bounce!

my mom took this picture. Don't they look sweet? :) This is Lydia and Addy's first recital. They both were flawless!

I think I could fill 3 pages with all the pet names Averi has for Jack. Today it's "puppins". "Mom go get little puppins so he can take a shower with me" she says. She is such a sweet big sister, even though he stills all the water and pushes her out of the shower stream ;)
Jack thinks he is singing "Old Mcdonald" its the funniest thing I've ever heard.
my sweet Addy told me over dinner "mom this year you don't have to give us so much presents. You can give us some but we don't need much....I just want you to keep some of the money". Lydia and Averi agreed whole heartedly.
Jack is making A LOT of noise in his crib. Hmmm maybe I should check on him. I'm thinking he's taking his crib apart.
Is anyone else out there having an especially hard time with their six year old? Don't lie just to make me feel better.....(sigh)....I'm hoping its a phase.
Is having such a fun "Fall Break"! We went to Nanny Mcphee with Grandma and the girls, went yard sale-ing with my mom and Michelle, and then went hiking around with the kids at Pioneer Park. I don't know if my heart can take that again though! Addy is way too daring and she doesn't seem to think it's important to listen to mom when standing on cliffs!
my kids keep finding dead butterflies and burying them in caskets (shoe boxes) with grave stones, viewings, funerals the whole bit. My flower beds are starting to look a little junky....
ME LOVE COOKIES!! Me ate all the cookies. Now me tummy aches.
needs to hurry up and finish Hunger Games so this sick worried feeling in my stomach will go away. I'm pretty lame. I get confused between real life and fiction ;)
Averi has been singing to her "blanky" for about an hour now. Things like "blanky I love you, I will never leave you, you are my best friend, I will always play with you" The poor girl is so lonely for her sisters :(
All right I give up. I just can't wait any longer to find out what happens in my book!! I guess the housework will just have to wait for another day. Good thing there is leftovers in the fridge for dinner ;)
My husband is my hero :)
time to prepare for the hungry elephant stampede!
my sewing machine misses me.
getting grass tomorrow! I'm so happy I could cry!!!!!!!
not sure why I bought new school clothes this year. Its the second day of school and Addy refused to wear any of them. Instead she chose a pair of old cut off jeans and a spongebob tshirt.
This day has seemed to last FOREVER. Will my girlies ever come home? (first day back to school)
having a good time driving my kids "nuts" as they told me. It's nice for a change usually its the other way around.
Time to put on my Sunday face.
is browning short ribs, while trying to watch the cookies in the oven and feed the baby....oh and obviously I'm on facebook too.........this could be bad, this could be very bad.
is getting REALLY tired of hearing these 4 words "YOUR HURTING MY FEELINGS!" Addy says this about 20 times a day!
1 mattress + stairs = 8 happy kids.
If I could rewind my summer I think I'd do a lot of things differently.
I am in love with love.

Just thought it would be a super awesome idea to draw on the missing part of my eybrows with a permanent marker......not so awesome. I look like Uncle Leo.
would it be bad mothering on my part if I took every single toy in the house smaller than my finger and chucked it in the garbage?
Listening to my kids playing some pretend game and Addy said to Lydia "whats wrong with you? why do you keep smiling?" Lydia said "because I have the botox. It's a real disease Addy, I promise!"
I do believe in fairies! I do, I do!!!
Well, baby Jack has been walking for a few weeks now. Now when is he gonna talk? With my girls it was the talking first and THEN the walking. Jack won't even say Mamma. He just looks at me like "ya right".
And then there is Averi........who says "I feel very good inside when I talk potty talk".
Addy and I were putting together a puzzle and she said to me "mom I feel like these puzzle peices are trying to be friends, one of them is saying 'let me in let me be your friend' and the other is saying 'no! you don't fit. Go away!"
as Lydia was sitting here deep in thought she sighed and said "I wish I had a sidekick". Then she thought for a moment longer and said "like a robot maybe.... I'm not quite sure yet."
I'm pretty sure its in the eight year old girl handbook that you MUST have at least 2 Taylor Swift songs memorized
I wish so badly I didn't feel so much pressure to clean my house. 10 years from now....will it really matter if the house was clean? I'm the ONLY one who cares!
oh I LOVE my little cleaning Addy!! I'm so happy that I am blessed with a daughter who likes to clean, organize and help!
Jack keeps following me around the house clapping at me. He wants me to play patty cakes with him...ALL DAY.
Happy Birthday to my little "one-ion" Jack. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!



Says Averi "Don't worry mom.....mothers on Mothers Day don't have to wipe their little teedles bums" :)
it's killing me that I can't sing today. KILLING ME! I keep forgetting and I open my mouth and almost nothing comes out. Lydia asked me to sing her a lullaby last night, so I did and she just laughed at me :/
Averi is notorious for changing the words of a perfectly good song and accidentally making it evil.....



12 comments:

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are too cute, Sundi!

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have sadly neglected my blog as well. I need to get going again. I love your catch up post. Cute puppy. What kind is it. It looks so much like the one we got last summer. Puppies are so cute and a lot of extra work but my kids are in love.

Kristi Barnes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your kids are getting so big! So I don't have a phone number or an address for you...but I just wanted to say that the song you sang last night at the Stake RS meeting was GORGEOUS. You're very talented. Thanks so much for sharing your talent...it's one I'm very envious of!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He used to
be totally right. This put up truly made my day.

You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
Also see my webpage: home equity loan rates compare

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend
your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
The account helped me a applicable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea
My weblog :: south padre island vacations

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most
individuals will go along with your views on this website.
Feel free to surf my webpage chicago seo expert

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle
for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!
Feel free to visit my blog : at home jobs for moms

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Someone necessarily help to make seriously articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish amazing. Wonderful process!
Also visit my web site : entrepreneurial opportunities

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled
upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
My web site :: products affiliate

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece
of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this good
piece of writing.
my web page > can you buy a home with bad credit

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I visited several web sites but the audio quality for audio songs current at this site is genuinely superb.


my blog post - simply click the up coming webpage
Also see my webpage - Gebruiker:FletcherX9 - wiki.welmers.net

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this website to take most recent updates, thus where can i do it please help.
Also visit my web page - debt consolidation loan