Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Personalized Beach Towels 15.00

I have been meaning to post and put pictures up of these cute little personalized beach towels forever but my kiddos use them so much they are never clean! (They still aren't). We have loved them with swimming lessons! Email me if you would like some. I get most of my towels from Target. If you would like an ultra nice quality towel its 20.00. The towels in the pictures are the ones from Target and they have worked great for us. If you already have a towel and just want it personalized, its just 7.00. I have millions of fabrics and can do it just about any way you want. Email me at pace0868@hotmail.com. Call or text me at 435-463-0868. The first person to order will get one towel for cost or a free towel when you buy one!!!
P.S. If you don't know me, no worries we can make it really easy with shipping and paypal.


4 comments:

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is lydia. the towles look like there clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are way cute Sundi! Great idea.

Kimber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'll buy some from ya sundi. I love em and goodness we can always use towels to take with us swimming. Seems we don't have enough beach towels. Count me in! Did you get those striped ones at Target too? I like those.

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so so cute sund! you are one of the most talented people i know. keep posting your latest projects... i love them.