Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Miss Lydia's Baptism Pictures


It's about time!!! Lydia was baptized in December. I just took her pictures a couple months ago and now I'm finally getting around to posting them. It seems a little late to talk about her baptism but I will say this. She has changed so much since she has been baptized. She seems to understand so much more about the gospel and ......well.... I don't really know how to describe it. She's just a sweetheart.

She and her sister Addy and their two cousins sang a song called "Firm in The Faith" at her baptism. She even did the first verse by herself. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. It was sooooo lovely. I'm so proud of Lydia and love her to pieces.












2 comments:

Lyndsi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She is beautiful Sundi - inside and out! It is quite amazing for moms to see their children grow in their testimony of the gospel. I would have loved to hear her sing. Such darling pictures!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These pictures are amazing! She is a doll. What a fun age our girls are at!