Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Warning this post may not be appropriate for kids

Averi: "Every little boy has a la la......."

Addy: "What's a la la?"

Averi: "You know Addy, its Jack's little toy on the front of his bum"

I guess they refer to it as his toy because every time I take his diaper off he treats it like one ;0
I love how they make up their own words for it. Those were a few new ones so I thought I'd share before I forgot. Before Jack was born, Addy would refer to it as "dads tail". The other day Lydia and I were bathing Jack and I said "oh we better wash your wee wee" to Jack and Lydia said "mom I like the word weener better" I don't know why I get such a kick out of it all, maybe I'm dirty minded.

While I'm sharing funny stories, Addy told me an interesting one today. She said that her little "bus buddy" Zach was sitting by her on the bus today and all of a sudden he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She starting wiping her cheek and saying "EEEEEWWWW!!!" To which he replied "I'M NEVER SITTING BY YOU AGAIN!" Poor guy ;)

10 comments:

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hehehehe! I am totally giggling. Love this post! It's definitely interesting for the girl's and boy's to learn about the 'differences'. Bubba is just figuring it out. :)

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, my. That's good stuff. Thanks for the chuckle, Sundi.

We need to get together sometime. Tuck in at the Pastry Pub or some place yummy. :)

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is hilarious! My sisters kids called it a weirdo! I thought that was kind of fitting. A tail is too funny.

Loni said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so funny! I especially like the part about "Dad's tail!" That makes me laugh. Matt got a kick out of it too. Poor Jack...too many sisters!

lukas said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too cute! My youngest called his a winkee for a very long time! Kids are too fun :)

lukas said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OOPS! I am logged in on my son :) It's Lori S. not Lukas who left that comment, lol!

Kimber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, this post made me laugh. I loved it! I guess maybe we need another boy around here too, Ava asked my sister the other day if she had a weiner. I think she might be a little confused.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hillarious! Love it all. La la.....

Elliott and Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Poor bus buddy. I like the word weener better too. That's too funny

Kellee and Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I guess I am dirty minded too because I think it is pretty amusing. My girls call "it" all sorts of things. But little Rylan is always running around screaming penis and nuts when talking about it. Funny kids.