Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rhyme or Reason

There is no rhyme or reason to my posts. I consider it an accomplishment if I blog ANYTHING at all. So if your looking for clever, your not going to find it here. Sorry. I'm just going to blog whenever I get a sec, and whatever I feel like talking about. Gone are the days of "tagging" and "25 things I love about blank for her birthday". I've lost the enthusiasm I'm not gonna lie. That being said, here we go...........

These are some pictures of our LOST party. Ok so it was only the Coders and the Paces, but I still call it a party because it was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!! Shanna, Zach and I are extremely obsessed (in a lame, we don't care how nerdy we sound, way). Mike is only mildly obsessed. He gets a little irritated with me when I interrupt his showers by opening the door to share my latest LOST theories. However, I still let him in my club just cause I'm nice.
We found this Dharma food in the vault (I think), so we decided to share it with our "Others" friends. They brought Maggy Moo's ice cream so we kinda had to.

My kiddos love to have their picture taken. Right before this they were trying to make their eyes as big as they could (didn't get a good picture of that) and Averi said to Addy "WHOA Addy, you better put your eyes back in, I'm afraid they are going to pop out!" Ha ha, she was seriously concerned. If you haven't noticed her eyes are a bit large :)


This little Jack brings our family sooooo much happiness. I feel bad I haven't taken many pictures of him lately because my camera card has been broken. I got a new one, so I will do better now. He is such a cuddly little fella too. When his daddy gets home he wants to go right to him and he gives him what can only be described as aggressive snuggles.

I'm so ready for the spring!!! I'm TIRED of colds. We have had the swine flu and everything else this year! I have to admit though, Averi is pretty sweet when she's sick. She would just lie around and about every 5 minutes she'd say, "mom...........I love you."

7 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAY! I loved our LOST party. I wish we could do it every single week until the finale. And you have the sweetest kids in the world. I love your posts!

marshallfamilyhappenings said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now the naming of your son makes sense now that I know your obsession with Lost. jk Sounds fun. I quit in season 3. Jer still watches though. Voice lessons..... cute idea, Jeremy just told me. My only concern is I don't want you to end up "babysitting" Davie at them. She's only 3 and I'm concerned about the attention span. If you need me to stay there with her, that is fine. Just let me know. You're the expert, if you think she's too young, we can wait a year or more.

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your LOST party looks hilarious! You are too funny. I can't wait til spring either.

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We love LOST but I slacked off last seasona and I am having a hard time catching up again. And I must say you have BEAUTIFUL kiddos. Jack is scrumptious. Great picture of you and Mike too. You are a Hot Mama!

Dave/Rilla said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jack is SO cute!

John and Mikelle Hafen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

fellow fan of the dharma initiative!!

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate me some sickness. I am sorry you've had sick kids.....there is nothing worse. I love the pic of you and Mike and your kids are to die for.