Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stink!

ok so I really stink at keeping up on the blog lately. I know that no one honestly cares except for me. And of course Lydia keeps getting after me. For her 8 year old birthday she asked for a camera and her own blog (since mom's blog is not quite cuttin it lately). Her wishes were granted and waaalaa! lydiapace.blogspot.com/ She has been doing it COMPLETELY herself. She uploads the pictures from her camera and everything, its quite nice. If have a sec check it out, she would love it. If you know Lydia at all.......you'll see that the dialogue sounds just like her, if ya know what I mean? Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How do you have a kid old enough to blog??? :) I checked it out and I love it! I guess 8 year olds are really grown up these days?! I hope my girls love me and the rest of the family as much as Lydia loves and talks about you guys! So sweet!

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH my gosh I freaking Love it!!!!! She is so cute! I hear we have Averi IN our class this year.. Im excited and sad at the same time I love ADDI I may have to come visit with her!

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the new family picture!!