Monday, November 23, 2009

Handmade Holiday Shirts

I am selling these adorable little one of a kind Christmas shirts at the Depot in Cedar City. They are 13.00 but for my little bloggen facebooken peeps I will sell them for 11.00! I also have some posh flower/headband/broach's that you can't get anywhere else in town. I will post them later also. Thanks for looking! Email me if you are interested I will ship for free anywhere in Utah. My email is pace0868@hotmail.com. If I don't have the size/gender you need I can make you one, otherwise no special orders please :) Thanks for looking!!!

12 months
12 months

3-6 months
2T

xs red reindeer shirt (sold)
girls xs
girls 4T

girls xs
girls small
girls xs (my very favorite!)
girls 4T
baby boy 6 months

baby boy 3 months

baby boy 12 months
baby boy 9 months

9 comments:

The Royal Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi! Those are dang cute!!! Love them and the cute leggins/pants your little one has on. If you ever decide to do a shop let me know, I have a blog (www.bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com) that I do freebies and other stuff on and we could do a giveaway to get people shopping with you, or just feature your shop! :)

Talk soon, Brandy

brit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh.....adorable! i am thinking i just may need a little something something for Deacon. 18 months. long sleeved. What can you do? SO ADORABLE!

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, you are amazing. Those are soo darling!!!

Malinda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, those shirts are so cute. You did such an awesome job with them.

brittney and leeon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi- They are so cute! you are so talented!

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SOOOOO darling! I don't have any little ones anymore :( I am going to pass the info on to my friend who does so she can take a peek at them!

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok Averi is the cutest thing EVER. I love the picture where she is winking. I hope you guys have a couple shot guns in the house for when your girls get older and boys start coming around.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh how far you have come since our sewing class days! :0) I love those memories. I made the most awful clothes.....and actually wore them! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your stuff. Next year I for sure will be ordering some shirts for Avenlee. xoxo

John and Mikelle Hafen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute shirts!! you are so talented! hope your holidays were wonderful!