Friday, October 23, 2009

A Story by Lydia


Hello this is LYDIA!!!!! I ROCK!!!!! Okay I am going to tell you a story. Once apon a time.... There was a dog. her name was Sweets. she was a Labrador retriver. One day she decided she was going to go on an anventure. So she started walkimg down the street. Back at home everyone was looking for Sweets. They were worried. Then his owner Mia saw her out the window and ran out there and grabbed her. Sweets was sad. But then she realized life was an adventure. Then he started thinking about all the fun things she had done in life. THE END!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That was a super good story! Best I have read in a while!! I hope there are more to come! ;)

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great job, Lydia! Such a cute story.

Mills Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! I loved your story!!

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too cute! :)

Malinda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute story Lydia.

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is an awesome story, Lydia! Good job!

Daneene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute, except I kept getting confused about the dogs gender. :) Oh well, I'm sure that will come. I remember Lydia and a little Sunbeam - she was one of my favorites!
We miss you guys, I think Jenzie would love to play with Averi again. Maybe we can work on that.

Elliott and Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good story Lydia! I love stories about animals. I also think Sweets is a good dog name. Love you!