Thursday, September 3, 2009

School Days

Averi is in Preschool.

Addy in Kindergarten.

Lydia is in 2nd Grade.

My babies are growing up so fast! Has anyone discovered a magic potion to keep them young forever yet? All 3 of my girlies are LOVING school, and they are all a bunch of smarty pants too! Addy is having a bit of trouble getting going so early in the morning, and its also been a bit of an adjustment for her to wear socks. We all struggle with that one ;) I'm sure we'll get used to it though... Unfortunately in Cedar, you can't wear flip flops all year around. It doesn't stop them from trying though.

4 comments:

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such beautiful girls! I'm glad they are all loving school. Hope you're enjoying school time too! ;) Talk to ya soon.

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Living in Cedar doesn't stop me from wearing flip flops...but I'm trying to do better... Love the clothes, by the way. Thank you! I don't know why you said they aren't cute, you goof ball. Let's try and go out soon. I think we all need it....and I know a babysitter.... :)

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is Avril going to Montessori school? It looked like brit's school...but I know they have one in Cedar!?! So cute!

Mills Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your kids are so cute! I also wish we could freeze the ages of our kids! I love them this age too!