Thursday, August 13, 2009

OuR sUmMEr iN PIcTuReS

I've been very bad at taking pictures this summer. Mostly I just take them when the kids tell me too, this was one of those moments. They LOVE their baby brother so much!

He is getting so chubby and fun, he has such a fun personality. He's so smiley :)

We took a day trip to Koosharem, to see our friends the Torgersens. This is a picture of us with Danny, Stephanie, Jenny and Terrell (all Torgersens). It was sooooo beautiful there! The drive from Cedar to Koosharem is one of the most beautiful drives I have ever taken. It was really fun to "bull crap" with them (as Mike would say).


Lydia lost a tooth, so she wanted to make this tooth pillow. She picked out the fabric herself, and then wrote the tooth fairy a letter with lots of questions ;)
My brother Dexter got a teaching job in Alpine. We will miss them so much they were our best buds and our best babysitters too! When they came to say goodbye Lydia bawled, We also had my sister Chanelle and Elliot come to stay for a weekend and she bawled when they left too. The poor gal has a hard time with goodbyes.

I had my 29th birthday on the 24th of July.

The girls have had oodles of fun playing with all their cousins. This is a picture of Lydia with her cousin Jessica and her freekishly long Gene Simmons tongue! This summer she and Lydia have been inseperable. They only live a few blocks away and now have the same teacher for 2nd grade. I hope this is a good thing.

Having sleepovers with cousins. Not sure why they feel they have to have something on their heads when they sleep.






We had such a blast at Lake Powell! We went in mid July so it was blinken hot!! The girls swam for like 8 hours a day. They had major "life jacket chin" when we got home, and since they all dispise lotion, I had to sneak in at night and rub bag balm all over their faces.
My sisters Chanelle and Mckayla




We couldn't believe how brave the girls got by the end of the trip! Here we are cliff jumping.
They have since taken swimming lessons from some wonderful teachers over in Fiddlers Canyon and Addie and Lydia have actually learned how to swim. I can't believe it! These were girls who were afraid to put their heads under water in the bath tub! They have come so far! It's been so fun to watch them.

My sister Mckayla and I
Dex and Maren



That's right he's wearing pink!


Gotta love those boat moters. They will put any tired kid to sleep.
The girls rented a kids yoga movie from the library. I thought it was so cute!
Addy got a new haircut. She loves it of course. And I love it because I don't have to listen to her scream when I brush her hair anymore :)








We went to the Vowles family reunion at Clear Creek Ranch near Zion. It was a blast! My dad has 9 kids in his family and most of them have atleast 5, so there were a lot of people there! Most of these are pictures of Averi with Uncle Clark, he was her new best bud, he's a maniac and tells great funny stories too. He was my favorite when I was little too.


I probably still have more pictuers and things to catch up on but this will have to do for now. We have had a wonderful fun filled summer, but I think we are all excited for school to start too :)

7 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I LOVE all the pictures! Looks like so much fun. (Especially Lake Powell!!) Love you guys!!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's so fun to see all the stuff you've been up to! Jack is getting so big. He sure is cute!

Mills Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, that was soooo much fun to see all those cute pics and read about your summer! I love how cute your little boy is! Oh, he's growing huh. And I loved the lake powell trip!...Jay and I go with my brother & his wife every summer...and it got cancelled this summer!!! I'm still so sad! I LOVE our lake powell trips! I love the close up one of you and mike at lake powell. Oh, it is time for summer to be over huh. I'm kinda sad but the school year will be good too.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it all! And might I say you look super foxy after just having a babe. Woo hoo! This is the first time I've even looked at blogs in 2 months, and haven't blogged in even longer! I have some super cute pic's of Avee with her stylish onesies on. Can't wait for you to see them. I was hoping you could see them in person and I could see you and your little man, but things with Les's shower/wedding just got waaaaay too hectic. Anyway, super cute fam, Mon.

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the picture of you and Mike. SO cute!

Bran and Chelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi it looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer and your little guy is sooooo cute!

McOmberFam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved all the pics! it looks like you guys had a fun summer! Thanks for posting the pics with the Torgersens. I haven't seen them since they were married. Hope all is well with you guys!