Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Pictures

These are just a bunch of random pictures. Since you can't see what I wrote under them very good I'll just explain a few. The adorable cake was made by the beautiful and talented Mrs. Shanna Coder for Addy's 5th birthday. It was so delicious too!! The pictures of scenery are the views from our windows. I'm swept away by the beauty and peace I feel here at our new house. We have our windows open all day long, I love it! The two babies are Jack and our new little nephew Cole who is only 2 weeds older than Jack, they are both so cute! It's been so fun! Sorry I don't have more to say. It's hard to find time to blog these days when I feel like all I do is feed people! Also I must confess my free time has been going to sewing and cleaning, or whatever else sounds funner to me at the moment than blogging. I need to better about documenting the cute little things my kids have been saying lately. Maybe I'll just do that :)

2 comments:

Robyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SO cute!!

Elliott and Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are great pictures. It was fun to see you all this weekend, even if it was for a little while.