Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Fun!

Here's Mike, just begging to be paralyzed ;)



The first few pictures are of when we went sledding over Christmas Break with Mike's brother John, his wife Sara, and their daughters Jessica and Katelyn. My girls have such fun with their cousins, they are all kindred spirits. It was painfully, PAINFULLY cold that day, as you can tell from the pictures we were sledding on pure ice, we didn't even need the sleds we could go down on our bums if we wanted to. The other pictures were of a much warmer day, when we went up to Woods Ranch tubing with my family and Dexter's nephew's. We have been having a lot of fun in the snow. Next time I may have to leave my husband home though.......
Here is a little video of Mike jumping our friend Eric. He started from the very top of the hill. I don't know why it's sideways GRRRRR! I really did take the video right side up. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

3 comments:

Kimber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi, it looks like you guys had fun sledding. I feel bad, I haven't even taken my kids sledding yet this year-what a shame with all this snow. Hey, we will save a party favor for Addie. Tell her we'll have to have a play date with just her and Ava. Have fun this weekend!

Kellee and Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, it looks like you have been having a lot of fun...even if it is cold. We brought our kids up to parowan to go tubing and they mostly hated it because they thought it was too cold. By the way that one of Mike jumping (and the video) is insane. Hope it was fun.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Brrrrrr. I am enjoying my 80 degree weather in AZ! I do like to visit the snow....but live in it? I'm not cut out for that. How are you feeling? Do you have boy names? Carson wants spiderman if we have a boy......so for that reason alone I hope we don't have one and have to disappoint Carson! Anyway, cute update, but where are the belly pictures?