Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST!

LOST Pictures, Images and Photos
Can I just say how much I thoroughly enjoyed every second of the season premiere? It was so nice to not think about flooring or paint or cabinets or budgets or interest rates.........need I go on? I was just entertained for a whole two hours. I have still got LOST on my mind. I 'm pretty sure I love this show way tooooooo much. It was really hard for me to wait this long for the premiere but now it's finally here! What will I do when the series ends? LOST is the only show my husband and I faithfully watch and LOST has been faithful to me too, it's never let me down. I'm going to shut up now. Pretty much don't plan on any meaningful posts from me until our house is done being built and we are all moved in (which is supposed to be sometime the end of February) and don't worry I'll post pictures.

10 comments:

Beth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm right there with you! I LOVE Lost!!! It's the only show I care about watching. Shea on the other hand just makes fun of me for liking it so much. I sadly only got to watch the first hour of the premier though, dang it:(

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you didn't post any spoilers. We taped it but haven't watched it yet. Hopefully tonight. :)

I'm so glad it's back on too.

Elliott and Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It was great to debrief with you about the show. I don't know if my mind can take it for one more week!

Elliott and Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I see you liked the song I found by Regina Spektor. Yup, it's a good one!

Kellee and Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, everyone needs to be able to get away for a little while. I always say that I don't think I would be able to build a house because the decisions would be so endless. I am glad you were able to watch Lost and especially if your hubby will watch with you.

The Brogly's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes Allen does Iron Gates/Railings.

Bran and Chelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I so love Lost! I made Brannon take Taj for 2 hours so that I get take in every second of the premiere. We are going to name our next boy Sawyer. We love that name and the guy has good looks too, which is a plus:) I already can't wait until next week. This season is going to be the best!

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have many fans Pace's...this one might get lost in your fan mail, but we miss you guys!! Cris and I wish we could have a big "bahay" with all our families together. Not in a big love way...just to be close!

Ryan and Donna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Lost! That Ben dude really creeps me out. He is an awesome actor. Anyways, Congrats on the news you guys are having a boy! You'll have to tell us the secret. We're hoping our number 4 someday will be a little boy. Heck even our cat is a female! I'm completely outnumbered in my home. Tell Mike hello for me.
-Ryan G.