Thursday, September 18, 2008

Punkins!


When I asked Lydia to model her shirt for me so I could take a picture she told me she just didn't have time.......yup!




I made these cute little pumpkin shirts and had such fun doing it that I decided I could handle making a few more for anyone interested. The great thing about them is that these pumpkins aren't "jackolanterns" so I figure your good to wear them September 1st to December 1st. I don't want to get in over my head again so it's kind of "first come first serve", and "as long as supplies last". They are 12.00 each. Email me the size you need if you are interested. Or if you have boys and want something a little less cute a little more spooky email me I have some boyish ideas too. pace0868@hotmail.com

9 comments:

Kortney Manning said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute shirts, and VERY cute pics of the girls. Did you take those pictures yourself? To answer your question...YES we did do all of the painting. It took about a week. I have never worked harder than getting into this house. It's nice now though. Thanks!

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good thing I don't have girls or all my $ would be going to the Pace Place instead of Children's Place :-) Cute shirt and VERY cute models. Yup, that pic of them together is my favorite. I could hang it up in my house! Luv, Aub
PS Sara and I were talking and she thinks we should have our own little reunion with any of the girls that wanna go out. I know I'm down with that idea.

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are CUTE! I love 'em.

brittney and leeon said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi- Those shirts are too cute! I wish I had some of your creativity.

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wish I had a girl, cute shirts! Your girls are so beautiful, just like their mom. The pictures are unbelievable. You have so many talents! I am lacking in the talent department :(. I am good at blog stalking, is that a talent?

Ann said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I just have to tell you that you are one amazingly talented person and I'm glad that you are putting it to good use and sharing it with other people! TOO CUTE!

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh So Cute!!!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sign me up! I want two for my girls and want to see your boy ideas! You are unbelievably talented!

DeMille Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do you do onsies or baby sizes? They are cute shirts and I don't know where you find the time!