Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures


Ady got a "bob" today. She has been asking for one for a while, I think it looks pretty cute. And can I just say how much we love her little dimple right under her right eye? It's the oddest place for a dimple but she's had it ever since she first smiled at us.
We were driving the other day and my kids started flipping out over this van. They wanted me to take a picture and they were saying that they wish I would take our van back and get one like this because you can put curtains in it, and it looks better. Their greatest dream is for us to buy a "car house" as they call it and drive around while we live in it. Go figure.
Coloring is kind of a big deal at our house and Averi is just starting to get the hang of it. It's all she wants to do. A piece of paper is like gold at our house!
The "Green Show" at the Shakespearean Festival
Ady lives for the Green Show. She loves anything to do with singing, dancing and costumes :)
Lydia went back to the doctor and after 5 weeks of exclusive patch wearing, the doctor said her eye is fixed! She couldn't believe it she was so happy! I'm so proud of her for being such a good sport. We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for blessing her! Her daddy gave her a priesthood blessing and we are so grateful. I took her to pick out a prize for doing such a good job and she picked out an epet which she can play with virtually online. She loves it, which is part of the reason I haven't blogged lately.........she's always hogging the computer!
My little Bluebird! She has just started soccer for the first time and is loving it. If her mother were more on the ball this would not be her first year, but I always seem to miss the deadline! Never again!
Mike and I dote over this little chubby one!
These two are only 16 months apart. I know it doesn't look like it because Ady is a bit tall and Averi is a bit short, but they are getting to be such good buddies. They get along great.

Scroll down to see the silly videos, I couldn't fit them all on one post.

15 comments:

Brittany and Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the van! How cute is it to have a house on wheels... good story. That is a crack up!!!

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this post is so cute how you talk about each little one! i'm laughing so hard at the van! love it love it! sund you are beautiful!!!!!!!! did you move yet?

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your girls really are so beautiful. It would be hard to be their mom because they could wrap you around their little finger with those eyes. I have to agree with the girls a house van would be kind of cool! So what is the scoop are you moving down stairs or out all together?

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh what fun! Congrats on Lydia's eye!!!!!!! And Ady's hair is darling!

Ann said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Only 16 months apart huh? So it can be done? Mine will be 18 months and I'm wondering if I will be sane after it's all said and done...no, I'm really excited. Your girls are so cute!

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know you get this all the time...but your girls are adorable!!! You are such a cute little mom Sundi!!! I'm glad everything is going great with Lydia's eyes. The house on wheels pic story was pretty funny!!!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so happy you posted on Brooklynn's blog so I could hunt ya down! Thanks for having her over. She loves going to your house! Your girls are adorable and they say hilarious things!

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I swear... you and your girls could model in a family magazine. probably right next to the family house van!
And, are you guys moving?? Are you still in Cedar? Or just to a new house?
So Pretty!

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I swear...you and your girls could model in a magazine. Probably right next to the family house van!
And, are you guys moving?? Are you still in Cedar? Or just moving to a new house?
So Pretty!

DeMille Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I too love that your girls want that van! Sounds like you have been having a fun summer! I hope you dont mind me peeking in on your blog at your cute fam!

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You and your girls are gorgeous! Are you moving? I am feeling out of the loop.

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww...I miss you guys. I can't believe Ady cut her hair! It's way cute. I love the little soccer picture. Go team Lydia!!! The videos explain it all. Did you finish the book yet?

Bran and Chelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi! I'm glad that I found your blog. I'm going to add you to our friend list if you don't mind. It's nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Your girls are beautiful. I hope I get one someday:)

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

By the way, I totally remember wanting a motorhome sooooo BAD when we were little. I mean, it really is a cool concept, living and traveling at the same time. I just rented this really good movie called Penelope, you and your kids would love it.

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You seriously have the cutest family! But then you are such a cutie yourself what would one expect other wise!