Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last Hoorah!





Last weekend we went down to our vacation house in Vegas (Mike's sisters house). It's become a tradition that we go visit twice a year on the Super Bowl (which us girls could care less about) and in August to do some shopping and have some fun before school starts again. My sil Carrie actually thinks she gets the better end of the deal. She tends my 3 kids ALL DAY while I go shop for our 6 girls (she hates to shop). She has four kids, a son who is the oldest and then three girls who are all the exact same ages as mine. Mike usually works a little and then hangs out with his BIL Jade who likes to bull sh*#! just about as much as Mike does. It's so much fun when we get together, my kids think this is better than DisneyLand....and it is!
Carrie and I. She is such a hoot!

Here is Averi

And here is little cousin Jacklyn who looks and talks and acts just like her. We call them the Frienemies.



This is what we like to call Summer Wonderland. Better than any public pool!


The Bonzai is always popular, even the adults went for a ride. I would love to own one of these babies.

Taylor and Ady showing of our finds. We had a blast and of course I found some killer deals. Carrie and Jade's house is so perfect and fun we designed our new house plan almost just like theirs. I think when we get into our new house we will be sorely disappointed when we realize the reason their house was so fun was actually because of the people in it :). They do have an awesome playroom though ;).



My kids are always wanting to see rainbows and it seems we never do, so the other day when I saw one I called them outside to show them. I was surprised at how utterly excited and happy they were about it.

5 comments:

Annie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi,

Cute pictures. Your little family is adorable, and it looks like you had so much fun on your trip. I hate to shop too! That is so nice of you to shop for her, I would LOVE that. So anyway, do you have an Etsy shop? I was just wondering b/c if you don't you should. Your stuff that you sell at the market is so cute, I bet it would sell like crazy on Etsy.

Annie

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did you make that shirt that Averi has on because I love it! I also LOVE to shop so we will have to do that soon. Your girls are so dang cute.

John and Mikelle Hafen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looks like fun!

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too fun. I love the "frienemies" that's hysterical. Sorry I told you we'd be at the ward party and then didn't go... Zach wanted to work in the yard. Let me know when you guys want to go out!!

Nat Lud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's so fun! I loved seeing Carrie! Tell her I said hi. How nice that you get to shop kidless. What a dream come true.