Monday, August 4, 2008

Videos

The first two videos demonstrate the differences in Ady and Lydia's personalities quite well. All three of them just crack me up. I keep thinking I'm going to catch them doing something funny on the camera but as soon as they see it they start acting weird. Averi usually just stands there and says cheese (even though its a video), and the other two start performing or acting silly. Anywho there is no point to this post just a bunch of viedos and pictures :) for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gospel Doctine?! How scary!! You'll be great, you'll probably learn so much more by teaching it! I do cut my girls hair and the boys but I don't work anymore. I stopped when I was preg. with Brex. My sister cuts all the fams hair now. thanx so much though, you have three very beautiful little girls,too.!!

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute pics! You and your girls are absolutely beautiful. I am so glad to hear about the eye miracle. Do you remember Tammy's eye patch? She hated wearing it, but it totally helped her eye muscles. Thank goodness for the priesthood. Miracles do happen :-)

Darin, Lyndsi and Kids said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your cute pictures and videos brought a smile to my face! Your girls are precious and I'm so thankful to hear that Lydia's eye is better! Thank you for sharing this special news. You are such a cute Mom!!

Beth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your girls are so cute! Harper loved the videos. We watched them over and over and over! Maybe he has a crush on Ady or something!?
Yay for Lydia's eye!!

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Darling!!!!!!