Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What I Have Left

24 mos. Onesie, 12.00
2T Set 25.00

4T Shirt 10.00
18 mos. Set, 20.00
18 mos. Shirt 10.00
2 Polka Dot Skirts, one is 18 mos.-2T, the other is 2T-3T, 10.00 each
4T Set, 25.00

5T Shirt 12.00

I have to start sewing clothes for my own kids for a while to get them ready for school, so I won't be "custom sewing" anything new for anyone until at least Fall. Here is what I have left. You can go buy it at the Farmers Market or email me and let me know if you want something and I will save it for you. Here is my email again pace0868@hotmail.com
Thanks to everyone who bought and ordered from me, it was a blast making things for your little girlies!

6 comments:

Ann said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi, it's Ann Overson! I found your blog off Tammys, hope you don't mind. I love all the things you can make! They are so cute, you are very talented! If you want to check out our blog, email me your address to annoverson@att.net and I can invite you cause it's private. It was good to see you at church, hopefully we'll stop by one more time before we head back to MI.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, you have evolved leaps and bounds from our middle school sewing class era!! How fun. You are so talented. Um, just one question......where is the homeslice shirt :-) Can't wait to see that one. I love all your stuff. If I had a little girl I would eat all this up! Aub

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're amazing Sundi!

kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I think the last time I saw you was at frostop and I had just had my little Addison. She's 7 now. How time flys!! I got your blog off Kellees. Hopefully it's ok. your families beautiful and your clothes are so cute. i'm just learning how to sew. maybe someday I can get that good!! neways it was good to see you hope all is well!!

brit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd love to see what you can do for boys.

C&T Orvin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sundi -
I am Tiffany one of Kortney Mannings friends and I love your stuff! I was wondering if you still had the 18m owl set? I would love it if you do. My email is tsorvin@yahoo.com
Thanks - Tiff