Friday, July 25, 2008

A Post by Lydia


"The aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
by: Lydia
once apon a time there was a fariy. and she went on a walk. she saw a racoon. she screamed. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! and ran all the way back to her flower. she peekt out from her flower. and screamd . aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! the end.

guess what? I read a whole chapter book! I read one and now I'm reading two books. Here is a picture of me reading a book with 49 pages and no pictures! I have been writing in my diary too.

(spelling edited by mom)

6 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lydia, I love your story! I can't believe how well you read and write. What a smarty you are. Tell your mom that the Primary Activity is on Wednesday from 10-11:30 at the park at Cedar Park Townhomes.

Brittany and Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good job Lydia!

Sundi, I love how you let her do the post, that is soooo cute.

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Go Lydia! You're probably going to be smarter than all of the 4th graders I'm going to teach this year. Smarter than me even! Good story! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great story Lydia. My daughter Rylee is kinda jealous that your mom let you do your own post. She keeps trying to tell me she should do one. Now I'll probably have to let her cuz you did such a good job!!

Kellee and Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That was such a fun story Lydia! It is amazing how well you wrote that and I can't believe that you are such a good reader. That was really fun.

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great story Lydia. I love your imagination!!!

PS...That's cute that you let her do her own post.