Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Random Aimless and Unpredictable Post

Here is one of the many nightgowns I've sewn out of old t-shirts. The girls love them :)

I kinda messed up on this post and did it all backwards. If you want you can read from the bottom up but I don't think it really matters. As I said earlier I've been sewing a lot lately. If I have an idea in my head it drives me crazy if I don't just do it. Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. I don't think Mike would mind if I found a different hobby.

I'm obsessed with birds.


I had to post this picture. This is not an unusual sight at our house. It's amazing how many kids of all ages just one computer can entertain!



This is what Averi has been doing every night and every morning. She calls this her "working toys". She says "I'm working mama" The mess drives me crazy but it's hilarious to watch her pretend and talk to all of them.



This picture makes me laugh! Lydia had been crying for some reason (your guess is as good as mine) and she didn't want to look like she had sad eyes in the picture so she stuck the crayon in. I told her "yes Lydia the crayons in your glasses is such a better look than red eyes!" Anyway, I was trying to take a picture of the cute shirt that she designed herself.


Quick and easy tank tops (I'm not sure what the official word for this kind of shirt is)





This is Ady new shirt I mad her. She calls it her "chinese girl shirt".



Let me start off by saying that as I am sitting Ady came up to me and climbed on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I said "thank you" and she said "well that's what you needed mom". Then Lydia said "this is a dumb earth" and Ady said "don't say that Heavenly Father will feel bad and Heaven is beautiful.........so pretty. " Then she gave me another kiss and said "this is a suck kiss those kind are best for grown ups." Then she looked at me and said "can I have a snack" while smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. Life is never dull with these little sweeties! I'm just going to post some random pictures of sewing projects and my kids.

I don't know why this video turned out so fuzzy. The last time it worked so well. Any suggestions? This is just my kids dancing crazy. I'm not sure wether there is any future for them in dance. ;)

video

15 comments:

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so talented and creative! What adorable things that you have made. My mind does not go anywhere else beyond looking at an old t-shirt and visualizing rags. Your girls are beautiful as always!

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OK...those shirts and pillows are seriously so cute!!! What a talent you have!!! I love them. I would never in a million years be able to make something like that, yet alone design it. Also, your girls look cute dancing...do they get the moves from you??? Probably Mike...hahaha!!!

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those shirts.....they look relatively easy...did you make up the pattern? i'm wondering if i might have to start sewing....oops, i just remembered my mom took back her sewing machine...she has lofty dreams of sewing i guess! maybe i should pay you!!!! ;)

John and Mikelle Hafen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you are so talented! I love the things you have made!

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, you are getting really good at the clothes making think. I loved the crayon in the eye picture. So artistic of Lydia! I haven't had email to post anything so I'm just at mom's doing comments. New post coming soon I promise.

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOSH! Your shirts are so cute! I love the tank tops! Are those easier than the peasant tops? Lately I haven't been able to get the peasant tops right...the neckline is always to wide and falls off their shoulders. Did you just make your own pattern?

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Holy moly you're creative and talented!!! Seriously, words can not decribe it! Plus, you have the cutest kids in the world!

marshallfamilyhappenings said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Once I get caught up on all my other lists of projects that I have in mind, you'll have to teach me how to make cute clothes for davie. I struggle in that department. This might be years away still so don't throw any patterns away!!

Kindra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE all the things you have made! I am going to the material store today to start making stuff. My mom got me a sewing machine and I am so excited!

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey sund! i'm so out of it in the blogging world right now. my cell phone just totally died. will you e-mail your number, cause i want to call you. lindsiem@hotmail.com
i have so many questions about all these things you've done! LOVE IT! i'm wondering if your sewing machine is similar to mine, cause mine is so confusing! anyway, e-mail me so i can call you.

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the instructions! What fabic did you use for the tank tops??

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi hopefully you remember me. Your blog is darling. Your girls are beautiful and your pillows and shirts are to die for. I love birds too and you have created some really really cute things. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Please say Hi to Mike for me. And you need to get Sara doing the blog thing. I will have to visit often.

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I realize I will never have this talent. When you showboat...it just makes me sad.
Honestly, I will pay you to make me some of those shirts! My girls would go crazy over them! Make sure to have a stock of them when we come back to Utah!
Cristine

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ha ha hahaa ha ha hahahaha

The crayon in her glasses!! ha ha ha ha

haha haha.

oy. That's good stuff there.

And I still can't get over how productive you've been! Everything looks GREAT!

I need to get busy so I can catch up with you. :)

Harbach Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I guess if I want to be doing all that fun stuff I better pull out my sewing machine Jeff gave me for mothers day 3 years ago, and learn how to work it. ha ha ha
yea.... thats right.... still in the box