Monday, June 2, 2008

Our week

Well the pictures can tell most of the story. I got released from my calling in the R.S. presidency. I was in charge of Enrichment. The hike to Cascade Falls was the last activity I had planned we only had 4 people come but it was fun to have girl time. I was a little sad to be released but it's kinda nice to get to go to church and be worry free for a while (hopefully). I think my husband is happy about it. I really love the ladies in our ward so I hope I get to stay in the R.S. for a while. I really enjoy the lessons (as apposed to nursery and primary which were my callings before).

Anywho this week has been fun because we have gotten to spend a little more time with dad. It's amazing how a normal thing like going to the park is so much more special when dad is there. We went to see the baby lambs at Grandpa's farm on Wednesday and then on Sunday we went on a bike ride and to the park. I love Sunday evenings. It was really fun, Lydia is becoming quit the bike rider. I go walking with a friend every morning and we take all our kids and there bikes and walk to the Canyon View track. The kids think it's the funnest thing ever to play around the stadium. Not really sure if we are supposed to be riding bikes on the track but no one has said anything yet.

So I know I'm obsessed with changing my blog background I heard someone say it's kinda like when you were little and you got to change your Barbie's clothes and dress her up all the time. It's fun, and I get sick of the background way to fast.

4 comments:

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That hike sounds fun...I totally would have gone if I was there! And I feel ya on the background thing; I would change mine all the time, but I haven't figured out how to change it without losing all the stuff in my sidebar (like my friends list). Any suggestions???

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for your help with the background!

NATALIE JENSEN said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi,

Hey this is Adam...Nat is the enrichment leader in our ward she may need to converse with you on ideas...she claims that she doesn't know what activities she should do...Your family is darling...any how tell Mike and your fam hello for us. We would love to get together with you guys let us know when your around in S.G. Peace...

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You were an amazing Enrichment counselor! You will be missed!