Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Conversations with Adysen

Me: When I go to the gas station today would you guys like me to get you a treat?
Ady: Mom but you better get Kailee (their friend that is sitting there with them) one too because then she would feel really bad and she might say "I'm going home" and then that wouldn't be good if she just walked all the way home by herself, and then she would whine at her mommy and say "I didn't get a treat" and then her mom would say "quit whining Kailee" and then she would feel really bad, so you better get her a treat too -k-?
Me: I was actually planning on getting her one too.

That's the conversation we just barely had. I just wanted to demonstrate what Ady does like EVERY time she talks. And she says it all so fast (and loses me so fast), that I can't even interrupt her and then when she's all done she just leaves us all going "WHAT?" Usually it's worse than the conversation I just wrote but this is the one I could remember. Ady and Lydia both like to jump to conclusions really quickly and they are big "what if-ers"

4 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW Ady and Cami are so similar. That is absolutely hysterical!

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so funny. Ady is so sweet, she is looking out for her friend. Kids say the cutest and funniest things.

Harbach Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, yea that was so random! I want to see the picture now. that sounds crazy!!

Darin, Lyndsi, & Kids said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi Rae! I came across your blog from Sara's and I have to tell you how I have just smiled and laughed so much reading about your darling kids!! And you - what a talent you have with sewing!! I sure miss you and would love to keep in touch more. I just started our blog so email me at lyndsi@infowest.com and I'll send you an invite if you'd like! :)