Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lydia's Bathtub Song

This may be disturbing but it was just to funny I had to document it. Lydia is in the bathtub (right now as we speak) and she is making up a song, it actually has a pretty catchy tune but I'm sure she thinks no one is listening. Here is how it goes:

"There are lots of children in the world (clap, clap)
People all around. Some are boys and some are girls (clap, clap)
People all around.
Oh I see that thing on your bum, that means your a boy
Oh I see that thing on your bum that means your a girl
Yes I have this thing on my bum cause I'm a girl and that's what I have.
(then the song just keeps repeating itself with a few diddley doo's here and there)

I'm glad my kids use the word "bum" for all of their private parts, otherwise this song would be a bit more disturbing. And I love it that Lydia still thinks I can't hear her when the door is closed. She would be mortified :)!

11 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so hysterical!! I love it.

Skip and Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is freeking funny, Geeze, It sounds like I need a Kid so I can have some fun!! LOL Thats Great!!

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's so cute and funny!!! Lydia is a crack-up!!!

PS...You guys definitely need a little Pace boy to mix things up a bit!!!

Kindra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's hilarious! I just call everything "your thing." I just can't use the "correct" words! :)

The Felix Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's funny! Smart girl and I am impressed she can make up a song. My e-mail is andrealfelix@gmail.com. By the way you asked a while ago if I am still cutting hair and I am, I am hopefully going to be working at the school in Cedar in about two weeks, or you can come to my little house here in St. George.

The Brogly's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cute song! A booth is only $5 dollars. It's so fun I love it. I've made over 300.00 in 3 weeks, and it gets me out of the house for a few hours.

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So funny! Besides the cute lyrics I am sure it sounded great if she got her vocal skills from her mother. I have never heard your husband sing so nothing against his singing voice.

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, send me a picture of that fat kid.

Ginocchio Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your girls sound like they are so funny, and so full of personality! I also meant to tell you I love all the fun clothes and pillows and stuff that you have been making! You have got some serious skillz!
Tiff

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bwha ha ha ha

OH. MY.

That is so freaking funny.

hahaha ha.

Harbach Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im still laughing!!!!